Since photos are prohibited inside the store, you'll just have to take my word that the store is incredible. Four floors, three of which are floor to ceiling fabric (the fourth devoted to notions and ribbons). After enduring Joann's for so long, the selection of apparel fabric is truly staggering. I spent a short 2 hours there and came out with these:
- geometric turquoise and brown cotton knit for a top (and to continue practicing my knit sewing)
- brown wool, with coordinating brown Bemberg lining for a yet-to-be defined work skirt
- charcoal wool, with deep red Bemberg lining for a sleeveless work dress
- yellow and red flower print on brown cotton shirting for a sleeveless peplum top
- peach, red and white floral silk/lycra (my splurge of the day at $59/yard!) for a variation on this top (hopefully, I have enough fabric)
With the next Sewing Buddy Challenge deadline coming up (Eek! Don't worry, buddy, my fabric is (mostly) purchased and washed!), and so many beautiful pieces of fabric sitting on my desk, I've got some work to do!